Get Certified in Classical Yoga Today!
Finally, an affordable online yoga certification…
This is a comprehensive online yoga certification examination that tests knowledge and understanding of classical yoga as originally taught by Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras. Students have 40 minutes to complete the exam. The passing score is 70% or higher. If the student will have two chances to retake the exam if not passed. When passed, you will be presented with a registered Certificate in PDF format that can be printed, saved, and shared online.
EXAM LENGTH: 60 Questions / TIME LIMIT: 40 Minutes, COST: $65 (Includes 2 Retakes) / PASSING SCORE: 70%
- Yoga philosophy
- Yama and Niyama
- The Mind
- 1-2 years of yoga practice
- Knowledge of the Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Knowledge of the Yoga Sutras
Why Get Certified?
- It’s hard to prove what you know. Now you can demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in yoga with an online, digital certificate that you can print, put on your resume, and share on popular places like LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Set a goal to learn more about yoga and then take the exam and get certified. Use the free study materials on One World of Yoga and take classes at your local yoga studio to learn about the exam topics mentioned above.
- If you’re already a certified teacher in a lineage of yoga like Hatha or Vinyasa, this certification is a perfect way to gain a new credential that demonstrates your expansive knowledge and skill in Classical Yoga.
Not sure if you’re ready for the exam?
Try answering these sample questions to determine if you’re ready for the online certification exam.
- What is he meaning of the yamas?
- What is the purpose of pranayama?
- What is the difference between dharana and dhyana?
- What is the translation of common yoga poses?